Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

6 thinking hats


6 Thinking Hats
Write 2 - 3 sentences for each hat as a reflection about our Art Creation.

How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
I felt really excited because of a really cool activity
The activity was to do art.When we did art it was really frustrating for me because .I could not stop wiggling.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
I enjoyed most of my designs on my painting.Most of the activity that we done. The art was so hard for me when I done the paint.


What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
The things that I found hard was how we had to paint the little designs. On our own painting paper. I did not like to restart by putting white paint on my work.
How can I do my art better next time?
By moving forward with  my work.And fixing my problems. then we will learning more thing’s.
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
That we had to take for days to make our art.Our teacher Miss King had to take photos to put them on a computer. When our art was finished it was interesting to put our art in the hall on a computer.
What did I learn most about?
That doing art is a good exercise for our class. Art is cool as will.Then next time we can be artiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment